IT - 286 DR
Showing the single result
Powered with compact opto sensor electronic with advance comprehensive programming to meet ultimate requirements. The sensing electronic is design to perform under all conditions that may arise. Advance compact cartridge valves (differs from conventional solenoid valve) is incorporated into the flushing systems. Cartridge Valve with its unique compact design, it have made design more durable with the following features. Enclosed with quality 304 stainless steel grade casing, frame and front cover.
|Size||: Ø88mm x 80 mm|
|Inlet pipe||: G ½”|
|Outlet flush pipe||: Ø32mm|
|Operating Time||: Min. 7 seconds|
|Operating Temp||: 0 – 40˚C|
|Discharge Volume||: 1.0 L/Flush|
|Operating pressure||: 1 to 8 Bars|
|Input Voltage||: 230 VAC 50Hz,|
|Battery size||: 1 x CR-P2 6V 1300mAh|
|Battery Life||: Min. 2 yrs
150cycles / day
|• low power consumption.
• Multi voltage : 6, 9 and 12 VDC
• 100% waterproofing in the electronics andcables. Infra-red sensitivity is automatically adjusted to ambient.
• When low voltage is detected, the electronic will auto cut-off all cartridge valve function to prevent continuous water flow.
|• low power consumption.(Nominal power 0.5 -1.2W)
• screw-in design.
• built-in strainer/filter.
• built-in self cleaning ability.
|[pc-pvt-content allow="13" warning="1"]Download PDF[/pc-pvt-content]|